Lancia Lybra 1.8 l year 1999-2005 motor 1747 ccm manual gearbox, engine and oil pan lubricant, displacement and capacity in liters, quarts, gallon. How many US gallons or liters or US quarts of oil is needed to change the oil from the motor and oil pan on a Lancia Lybra.
- Fuel type: petrol.
- Engine and oil pan displacement: 4.3 liters or 4.54 quarts US or 1.13 gallons US.
- Recommended motor oil viscosity: 5w30.
- Manual gearbox oil volume made between the year 2000-2001: 1.8 liters, 1.9 quarts US, 0.47 gallons US.
- Manual gearbox oil volume made between the year 2002-2005: 1.98 liters, 2.09 quarts US, 0.52 gallons US.
- Best oil for manual gearbox viscosity: 75w-90.
If you want to know exactly what engine oil is recommended for your car and what is the oil viscosity you must use, please leave us a comment on this article: model and type of your car, engine capacity or type, type of fuel diesel, or gasoline, the year when was made and how much kW or horsepower has your motor. If you want to change by yourself the engine oil and filters such as fuel filter, air filter, cabin air filter, and oil filter we will help with information how much oil does a Lancia Lybra and where is located all the filters in your car. If you have any question do not hesitate to leave us a comment at the end of this article and one of our mechanics will answer you in no time.