Honda Integra engine oil capacity in quarts – liters. From year: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001.
How many quarts / liters of engine oil is needed for an oil change including replacement of oil filter for a Honda Integra.
If you want to do maintenance by yourself on your Honda, if you want to change your engine oil and filters see and you don’t now how big it’s your engine volume or how much quarts / liters oil enter in your car engine below you can see what is your car engine oil capacity and what type of oil you must use.
Honda Integra with engine 1.8 Type-R, engine oil capacity in quarts / liters.
- Honda Integra with engine 1.8 l.
- Car fuel: gasoline.
- Honda Integra engine cod: B18C6.
- Engine capacity: 1797 ccm (109,10 cubic inches).
- Honda Integra engine oil capacity: 4.0 liters or 4.22 quarts US or 1.05 gallons US.
- Honda Integra manual gearbox oil capacity: 2.2 l or 2.32 qt or 0.58 gal.
- Honda Integra automatic gearbox oil capacity.
- Honda Integra recommended engine oil: 5w40.
- If you want to know exactly what engine oil is recommended for your car, please leave us a comment on this article: model and type of your car, engine capacity, diesel or gasoline, year when was made, and how much kw or hp has your car.
All information about engine oil capacity or gear box oil capacity is taken from Honda Integra owners manual.
Hear you can find the steps how can you reset Honda service light after you change the engine oil.
Hear you can find the fuel consumption in liters or gallons for a Honda.