Fiat Barchetta engine oil capacity in quarts – liters. From year: 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005.
How many quarts / liters of engine oil is needed for an oil change including replacement of oil filter for a Fiat Barchetta.
If you want to do maintenance by yourself on your Fiat, if you want to change your engine oil and filters see and you don’t now how big it’s your engine volume or how much quarts / liters oil enter in your car engine below you can see what is your car engine oil capacity and what type of oil you must use.
Fiat Barchetta with engine 1.8 l, engine oil capacity in quarts / liters.
- Fiat Barchetta with engine 1.8 16V.
- Car fuel: gasoline.
- Fiat Barchetta engine code: 183 A1.000.
- Engine capacity: 1747 ccm (106,07 cubic inches).
- Fiat Barchetta engine oil capacity liters: 4.1 l.
- Fiat Barchetta manual gearbox oil capacity: 2.0 l.
- Fiat Barchetta automatic gearbox oil capacity.
- Fiat Barchetta recommended engine oil: 5w-40.
All information about engine oil capacity or gear box oil capacity is taken from Fiat Barchetta owners manual.
Hear you can find the steps how can you reset FIat service light after you change the engine oil.
Hear you can find the fuel consumption in liters or gallons for a Fiat.