Citroen Dyane engine oil capacity in quarts – liters. From year: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988.
How many quarts / liters of engine oil is needed for an oil change including replacement of oil filter for a Citroen Dyane.
If you want to do maintenance by yourself on your Citroen, if you want to change your engine oil and filters see and you don’t now how big it’s your engine volume or how much quarts / liters oil enter in your car engine below you can see what is your car engine oil capacity and what type of oil you must use.
Citroen Dyane 6, engine oil capacity in quarts / liters.
- Citroen Dyane with engine 602 ccm, it is a cargo cars.
- Car fuel: gasoline.
- Citroen Dyane engine code: M28 AM2.
- Engine capacity: 602 ccm..
- Citroen Dyane engine oil capacity liters: 2.4 l.
- Citroen Dyane manual gearbox oil capacity.
- Citroen Dyane automatic gearbox oil capacity.
- Citroen Dyane recommended engine oil: Castrol Magnatec 10w-40 A3/B4.
All information about engine oil capacity or gear box oil capacity is taken from Citroen Dyane owners manual.
Hear you can find the steps how can you reset Citroen service light after you change the engine oil.
Hear you can find the fuel consumption in liters or gallons for a Citroen.