Lancia Phedra 2.0 year 2002-2010 motor 1997 ccm manual or automatic gearbox, engine and oil pan lubricant, displacement and capacity in liters, quarts, gallon. How many US gallons or liters or US quarts of oil is needed to change the oil from the motor and oil pan on a Lancia Phedra.
- Fuel type: petrol.
- Engine and oil pan displacement: 4.25 liters or 4.49 quarts US or 1.12 gallons US.
- Recommended motor oil viscosity: 5w30 or if is the ambient temperature range -20°C oil viscosity is 10W40
- Classification: SJ/A1 or SJ/A3.
- Manual gearbox oil volume: 1.9 liters, 2.00 quarts US, 0.50 gallons US.
- Best oil for manual gearbox viscosity: 75w-80.
- Automatic gearbox oil capacity: 4.5 liters, 4.75 quarts US, 1.18 gallons US.
- Oil specs for automatic transmission: ATF.