Lancia Lybra 2.0 l year 1999-2005 motor 1998 ccm manual and automatic gearbox, engine and oil pan lubricant, displacement and capacity in liters, quarts, gallon. How many US gallons or liters or US quarts of oil is needed to change the oil from the motor and oil pan on a Lancia Lybra.
- Fuel type: petrol.
- Engine and oil pan displacement: 5 liters or 5.28 quarts US or 1.32 gallons US.
- Recommended motor oil viscosity: 5w30 or 5w40.
- Manual gearbox oil volume: 1.98 liters, 2.09 quarts US, 0.52 gallons US.
- Best oil for manual gearbox viscosity: 75w-90.
- Automatic gearbox oil volume: 7.45 liters, 7.87 quarts US, 1.96 gallons US.
- Best oil for automatic gearbox: ATF.