Hyundai Stellar motor and oil pan capacity in liters-quarts-gallon. Made between 1987-1991.
How many US gallons or liters or US quarts of oil is needed to change the oil from the engine and oil pan on a Hyundai Stellar.
Hyundai Stellar with engine 1.6 l code D4EA.
- Car fuel type: petrol.
- Motor capacity: 1597 ccm (96,96 cubic inches).
- Engine and oil pan volume: 4 liters or 4.22 quarts US or 1.05 gallons US.
- Manual gearbox oil capacity : 1.7 l – 2.3 or 1.8 – 2.43 qt or 0.44 – 0.6 gal.
- Automatic gearbox oil volume : 6.2 l or 6.55 qt or 1.63 gal.
- Recommended engine oil: 5w-40.
- If you want to know exactly what engine oil is recommended for your car and what is the oil viscosity you must use, please leave us a comment on this article: model and type of your car, engine capacity, diesel or gasoline, year when was made, and how much kw or horse power has your car.
If you want to change by yourself the engine oil and filters such as fuel filter, air filter, cabin air filter and oil filter we will help with information how much oil does an Hyundai Stellar and where is located all the filters on your car. If you have any question do not hesitate to leave us a comment at the end of this article and one of our mechanics will answer you in no time. On this site you cand find how to reset the oil service indicator on your Hyundai Stellar after you change the oil motor.
If you search some answer such as how much oil your car consume and when you must fill with oil for your car, what is the oil viscosity, oil weight please leave ass a comment. What happens when your car engine oil goes in water tank.