Hyundai Exel engine oil capacity in quarts – liters. Manufactured in : 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995.
How many quarts / liters of engine oil is needed for an oil change including replacement of oil filter for a Hyundai Exel.
If you want to do maintenance by yourself on your Hyundai, if you want to change your engine oil and filters see and you don’t now how big it’s your engine volume or how much quarts / liters oil enter in your car engine below you can see what is your car engine oil capacity and what type of oil you must use.
Hyundai Exel with engine 1.5 l, engine oil capacity in quarts / liters.
- Hyundai Exel with engine 1.5 l.
- Car fuel: gasoline.
- Hyundai Exel engine cod: G15B, G4DJ.
- Engine capacity: 1468 ccm (89,13 cubic inches).
- Hyundai Exel engine oil capacity: 3 liters or 3.17 quarts US or 0.79 gallons US.
- Hyundai Exel manual gearbox oil capacity.
- Hyundai Exel automatic gearbox oil capacity.
- Hyundai Exel recommended engine oil: 10w40.
- If you want to know exactly what engine oil is recommended for your car, please leave us a comment on this article: model and type of your car, engine capacity, diesel or gasoline, year when was made, and how much kw or hp has your car.
All information about engine oil capacity or gear box oil capacity is taken from Hyundai Exel owners manual.
Hear you can find the steps how can you reset Hyundai service light after you change the engine oil.
Hear you can find the fuel consumption in liters or gallons for a Hyundai.