Honda S2000 engine oil capacity in quarts – liters. From year: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009.
How many quarts / liters of engine oil is needed for an oil change including replacement of oil filter for a Honda S2000.
If you want to do maintenance by yourself on your Honda, if you want to change your engine oil and filters see and you don’t now how big it’s your engine volume or how much quarts / liters oil enter in your car engine below you can see what is your car engine oil capacity and what type of oil you must use.
Honda S2000 with engine 2.0 l, engine oil capacity in quarts / liters.
- Honda S2000 with engine 2.0 l.
- Car fuel: gasoline.
- Honda S2000 engine cod: F20C VTEC.
- Engine capacity: 1997 ccm (121,25 cubic inches).
- Honda S2000 engine oil capacity: 4.8 liters or 5.07 quarts US or 1.26 gallons US.
- Honda S2000 manual gearbox oil capacity: 1.5 l or 1.58 qt or 0.39 gal.
- Honda S2000 automatic gearbox oil capacity.
- Honda S2000 recommended engine oil: 0w40 , 5w40.
All information about engine oil capacity or gear box oil capacity is taken from Honda S2000 owners manual.
Hear you can find the steps how can you reset Honda service light after you change the engine oil.
Hear you can find the fuel consumption in liters or gallons for a Honda.