Daihatsu Trevis engine oil capacity in quarts – liters. From year: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How many quarts / liters of engine oil is needed for an oil change including replacement of oil filter for a Daihatsu Trevis.
If you want to do maintenance by yourself on your Daihatsu, if you want to change your engine oil and filters see and you don’t now how big it’s your engine volume or how much quarts / liters oil enter in your car engine below you can see what is your car engine oil capacity and what type of oil you must use.
Daihatsu Trevis with engine 1.0 l, engine oil capacity in quarts / liters.
- Daihatsu Trevis with engine 1.0i, it is a cargo cars.
- Car fuel: gasoline.
- Daihatsu Trevis engine code: EJ.
- Engine capacity: 989 ccm (60,05 cubic inches).
- Daihatsu Trevis engine oil capacity liters: 2.3 l.
- Daihatsu Trevis manual gearbox oil capacity.
- Daihatsu Trevis automatic gearbox oil capacity.
- Daihatsu Trevis recommended engine oil: A.Z. Meis MT 3 15w-40, A.Z. Meis MT 5 10w-40, Castrol 10w-40 Magnatec, Castrol 15w-40 GTX, Mobil 1 Super 2000 X1 10w-40, Mobil 1 Super 1000 X11 15w-40, Liqyu Moly Toptec 10w-40.
All information about engine oil capacity or gear box oil capacity is taken from Daihatsu Trevis owners manual.
Hear you can find the steps how can you reset Daihatsu service light after you change the engine oil.
Hear you can find the fuel consumption in liters or gallons for a Daihatsu.