Daihatsu Applause engine oil capacity in quarts – liters. From year: 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000.
How many quarts / liters of engine oil is needed for an oil change including replacement of oil filter for a Daihatsu Applause.
If you want to do maintenance by yourself on your Daihatsu, if you want to change your engine oil and filters see and you don’t now how big it’s your engine volume or how much quarts / liters oil enter in your car engine below you can see what is your car engine oil capacity and what type of oil you must use.
Daihatsu Applause 1.6 l, engine oil capacity in quarts / liters.
- Daihatsu Applause with engine 1.6 l, it is a cargo cars.
- Car fuel: gasoline.
- Daihatsu Applause engine code: HD-E.
- Engine capacity: 1590 ccm (96,53 cubic inches).
- Daihatsu Applause engine oil capacity liters: 3.5 l.
- Daihatsu Applause manual gearbox oil capacity: 2.2 l.
- Daihatsu Applause automatic gearbox oil capacity: 5.5 l.
- Daihatsu Applause recommended engine oil: A.Z. Meis MT 3 15w-40, A.Z. Meis MT 5 10w-40, A.Z. Meis MT 7 5w-40, Castrol 5w-40 Magnatec, Castrol 10w-40 Magnatec, Castrol 51w-40 GTX, Mobil 1 Super 2000 X1 10w-40, Mobil 1 Super 3000 XE 5w-30, Mobil 1 Super 1000 X11 15w-40, Liqyu Moly Toptec 4100 5w-40, Liqyu Moly Toptec 10w-40.
All information about engine oil capacity or gear box oil capacity is taken from Daihatsu Applause owners manual.
Hear you can find the steps how can you reset Daihatsu service light after you change the engine oil.
Hear you can find the fuel consumption in liters or gallons for a Daihatsu.