Chrysler Vision engine oil capacity in quarts – liters. From year: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997.
How many quarts / liters of engine oil is needed for an oil change including replacement of oil filter for a Chrysler Vision.
If you want to do maintenance by yourself on your Chrysler, if you want to change your engine oil and filters see and you don’t now how big it’s your engine volume or how much quarts / liters oil enter in your car engine below you can see what is your car engine oil capacity and what type of oil you must use.
Chrysler Vision 3.5 TSi, 155 kw or 211 hp, engine oil capacity in quarts / liters.
- Chrysler Vision 3.5Tsi, it is a station, wagons, estate.
- Car fuel: gasoline.
- Chrysler Vision engine code: F01.
- Engine capacity: 3518 ccm (213,60 cubic inches).
- Chrysler Vision engine oil capacity: 5.3 liters.
- Chrysler Vision manual gearbox oil capacity.
- Chrysler Vision automatic gearbox oil capacity: 9.4 l.
- Chrysler Vision recommended engine oil: Castrol Magnatec 10w 40 A3 – B4.
All information about engine oil capacity or gear box oil capacity is taken from Chrysler Vision owners manual.
Hear you can find the steps how can you reset Chrysler service light after you change the engine oil.
Hear you can find the fuel consumption in liters or gallons for a Chrysler.