Audi TT, TTS and TTRS 2 8J engine oil capacity in quarts / liters. From year: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How many quarts / liters of engine oil is needed for an oil change including replacement of oil filter for a Audi TT.
If you want to do maintenance by yourself on your Audi, if you want to change your engine oil and filters see and you don’t now how big it’s your engine volume or how much quarts / liters oil enter in your car engine below you can see what is your car engine oil capacity and what type of oil you must use.
Audi TT, TTS and TTRS 2 8J engine capacity 3.2 V6, 184 kw or 250 hp, engine oil capacity in quarts / liters.
- Audi TT, TTS and TTRS 2 8J it is a sport car.
- Car fuel: gasoline.
- Audi TT engine code: BUB.
- Engine capacity: 3189 ccm (193,62 cubic inches).
- Audi TT engine oil capacity: 5.5 quarts or liters.
- Audi TT manual gearbox oil capacity: 5.5 l.
- Audi TT automatic DSG gearbox oil capacity: 7.2 l.
- Audi TT recommended engine oil: Castrol Magnatec 10w-40 A3/B4.
All information about engine oil capacity or gear box oil capacity is taken from Audi TT owners manual.
If you don’t find your car (engine code, engine capacity) leave us a comment and we will respond in the shortest time with your information about you car engine oil capacity.
Hear you can find the steps how can you reset Audi service light after you change the engine oil.
Hear you can find the fuel consumption in liters or gallons for a Audi.